The "I AM" Consciousness & Our Seven Basic Principles
We are a spiritual center that works primarily on helping each person to change their ego consciousness to attain the "I AM" or Christ consciousness.
Consciousness is the pattern that shapes omnipresent substance into our experiences. Spiritual consciousness is the realization that within us is the substance of all that appears in the world. It is impossible to change a three-dimensional effect with a human or material consciousness.
The most important goal you can set for yourself is the attainment of spiritual consciousness. This particular goal will bring order to your life. Most of the problems in our lives occur because we pursue things in the wrong sequence. When the attainment of spiritual consciousness is your primary goal, it is the same thing as saying, "I put God first." That energizes you so you can triumphantly meet any seeming challenge in your life and recognize it as nothing more than a preparatory exercise.
"Are you ready? What other question need I ask of you? And what answer will you give me, now that it has been asked? Will you step forward or back? There is no other choice. You have tried to hold still but the days of waiting are now behind you. Are you ready to now accept your mission, the one that was given to you before you were born? Are you ready to bring peace to all beings by BEING Peace? Say YES! Say it loud enough that you may hear it. No one else need know. Only you. Only your soul. You accomplish this by surrendering the mind and then SEEING as God SEES, KNOWING as God KNOWS, LOVING as God LOVES." ~ Art of Spiritual Peacemaking
"This is a Course in Miracles. IT is a required course. Only the time you take is voluntary. Free will does not mean that you can establish the curriculum. IT means only that you can elect what you want to take at a given time. The course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of love's presence, which is your natural inheritance. The opposite of love is fear, but what is all-encompassing can have no opposite
The course can be summed up in this way:
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists
Herein lies the peace of God." ~ Course in Miricles
Our Seven Basic Principles
1. We acknowledge an unconditionally loving God.
2. We value and support the Divine truth inherent in everyone.
3. We are aware of the existence of the Kingdom of Heaven here and now within us.
4. We affirm the power of prayer and the capacity of each person to have a mystical experience with God.
5. We understand that Peace begins within and then radiates out to others.
6. We accept that we are all Spiritual Beings dwelling in a Spiritual Universe goverened by Spiritual laws.
7. We believe in a loving, friendly and generous God, who resides in each of us, therefore we create the best in our lives and our relationships.